Sunday, December 12

Baby: Modern Crib Beddings

Earlier, I was on the hunt on finding the perfect crib sheet set for my baby. Since we are having our first child, I did not want anything that was too girly (*hint* pink and flowers). I wanted something we can use in the future, just in case the storks decide to give us more babies. You’ll never know, one might be a boy. It’s all about reusing, right? In the end, I wanted something with a modern flair to it, something simple, and of course really soft.

Here are my top choices:

Oilo - Modern Berries in Spring Green

Serena and Lily - Blake Collection

Restoration Hardware Baby & Child - Pin Dot in Silver Sage

JC Penney - Classic Collection in Classic Cream

Land of Nod - Full Circle Crib Collection

DwellStudio for Target - Little Dots Crib Set
JC Penney - Willow Organic Baby Bedding


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The classic cream collection from jc penney is really nice. It's easy to match with other items in your nursery because of its neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too Ethel! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...