Wednesday, December 8

The beginning

25 weeks and counting.

That is how many weeks I have been pregnant with our little jellybean... And every day, we get more and more excited.

As soon-to-be first-time parents, the experiences we have been going through were priceless. Like hearing the baby's heartbeat, or seeing the ultrasound image move (and eventually feeling the bubblelike kicks and movements), or knowing for the first time that our jellybean is going to be a girl. Yes, she is going to be our baby princess. Our very own baby girl.

In this blog I will share with the world my discoveries about the odds and ends of my journey, everything in between and everything thereafter. This is forty weeks and then some. Join me and enjoy the ride.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...