Friday, September 30

Crafts/DIY: A White Board Alternative



Here's one for you.

What you will need are the following: an unused photo frame, scrapbook paper and a pair of scissors.



Cut the paper to the size of the photo frame, and put it in the frame.



That's about it. You can even write on the glass with a Sharpie permanent pen, and erase it using a Swiffer refill pad.



It works! See?



PS - I'm not sure if a permanent marker can be erased using the Swiffer refill pad on acrylic or plastic.

  

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! I was searching for an alternative and that's IT. I'll use a big photo frame and put it on the wall in front of my desk.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! :) I hope you'll find it suitable for your needs.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...