Saturday, September 10

Food: Crepes

 

It was just another day.

We had lunch at one of our favorite places, Cafe Breton. It's a not-so-fancy French cafe that serves crepes and galettes.

I think they have the best crepes in town.

Here is their colorful interior, which frankly, I don't get.



My crepe cooking on their griddle.



Up close.



E ordered his Galette Don Quixote, another savory crepe that had tomatoes, chorizo, onions, and cheese. It is also my favorite but I ordered a Galette Breton that day - a savory crepe filled with emmental cheese, spinach, crab, and shrimp. Well, I must say it was just okay. The chorizo galette faired better on my scale. 



We had Fantastic Pinay for dessert, but I forgot to take a picture because we dove right in. It was so yummy. It's a dessert crepe filled with ripe mangoes, then covered with a spread of nutella and whipped cream on top. It's not on their menu but it's definitely a must-try.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love crepes. It's one of my fave foods. I want one now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...