Saturday, February 4

Crafts/DIY: Easy, Craf-tea Tags



A business associate gifted my in-laws with a box of Twinings of London tea. They don't drink tea, so they gave it to us. I'm a big tea drinker so yay for me. It had four tea flavors -- green tea & mint, earl grey, chamomile & spearmint, and blackcurrant.



In the spirit of the month of hearts, I saw an opportunity to create some sort of Valentine-y craft.

I have this cute heart patterned paper from Target, and used that to make the tea tags.



I just cut two circles out, and sandwiched the tea thread in between using glue. You can customize your tea tags -- any tea lover would love to have that as a gift. Enjoy!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...