Saturday, February 4

Design: Alyssa's Baptism Invitation (Part 2)


I can't believe I have not posted this yet. As a follow-up to the invitation which I blogged about here, I also did -- meaning I sketched and drew the map myself and rendered -- a location map of the church and the reception.
I printed the map out on shimmery paper, and they turned out lovely.



We had the christening done in Santuario de San Antonio. I love that church. Most other churches here in Metro Manila do mass christenings, so there are a lot of babies waiting to be baptized. Add to that their families and godparents, and what you have is chaos. But in Santuario, they have a private baptistry for a more intimate event. It's only your baby who gets baptized during that schedule. It's quick, painless and solemn. Here's half of our party -- siblings and cousins.



Upon the suggestion of a good friend, we had the reception at Chef Jessie Rockwell Club. They serve French cuisine -- amazing find I tell you. The manager (Raquel) is so easy to talk to, and they work with your budget for a set menu. We probably would have gotten a discount if we were members of the club, but we were not. I wasn't disappointed though. The food was delicious and the ambiance very casual but classy. We even met Chef Jessie herself. She's such a nice lady.

Here are the photos when I first checked the place out.





One thing I regret though was that I didn't hire a professional photographer during the event. Boo. I'm not going to make that same mistake again for Alyssa's birthday.

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club is offering 50% off all a la carte items for lunch and dinner on February 8, 2012. To make your reservations now, call 890-6543 or 890-7630.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...