Friday, February 24

Love: Design meets Party {Ghost Chairs}


Philippe Starck is one of my all-time favorite designers. I guess it didn't hurt that this Louis Ghost Armchair that I love so much was designed by him.

Louis Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck for Kartell
via Design Within Reach
I mean, what is there not to love? Below is a vanity area designed by THE Sarah Richardson using a smoke gray Louis Ghost Chair.

via DecorPad

Recently, I've been seeing these chairs in wedding receptions and even children's parties.

via Manolo for the Brides
Here's a birthday party setup using ghost chairs. I'm unsure if they're the real thing. They look amazing though.

via Ghost Chairs by Olive Tree
I didn't think ghost chair rental is available here in Manila. But they are! So far, the only ghost chair rental supplier I can find here is Olive Tree. I saw somewhere that you can rent their chairs at P160 per piece (about $3.75), but don't take my word for it. Ask them to be sure.

Email: olivetree.phil@yahoo.com | olivetree.philtrade@gmail.com
Web: http://olivetreephil.tumblr.com/
Mobile: 0917-866-4201



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...