Thursday, February 16

Love: Seattle


Seattle. How can anyone not love Seattle?

It was love at first sight... and it's not because of some feel-good movie (I love Sleepless in Seattle though), nor is it because of some McSteamy goodness (guilty of watching Grey's too). I love Seattle the moment I saw it in person.

Maybe it's because the weather was perfect while we were there. It was sunny and very comfy.



Look at the Space Needle -- so lovely from the bottom.


Here we are with our nieces and all our Keens.


Starbucks...

...with the old logo.


Ever wondered why there's a Starbucks coffee name called Pike Place? Their oldest store is in Pike Place.


Oh, and while we were there, we went to the Public Market.


 -- which of course has fresh fruits in season


and lovely flowers.


Until we see each other again Seattle. I miss you already.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...