Sunday, June 24

Face: Revlon's Balm Stains




My lips get dry and chapped easily, so moisturizing them is a must for me. I have always been a fan of Body Shop's Strawberry Lip Balm. It's yummy and make my lips super soft. I love it. I tried petroleum jelly too, but it feels icky and oily to me.

Just recently, I braved the new world of lip color. Yes, lipsticks. So far, in terms of the moisturizing benefits, MAC tops my list. But I still wanted more moisture.

While browsing the cosmetic aisle of my all-time favorite store, Target, I found these Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stains for just about $8. They are new, according to the shelf display, and I thought to give them a try. I bought the color Lovesick. I loved it so much I decided to get all the pinks. I don't think I carry reds and purples that well.

They are light, brimming with color, and still kissable, just as they claim. :) Most importantly, they moisturize my lips perfectly.

I went to Nordstrom just the other day, and found that Clinique has balm stains as well! I think I'm always the last to know about these great products because it looked like they had them for quite some time now. Anyway, Clinique Chubby Sticks sell for about $17. They look alike inside (maybe one copied the other or maybe they have the same supplier, I don't know). Hmm, I must try them too.

Image via Revlon


Image via Clinique




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...