Thursday, January 3

Love: The Morning Rush Top 10


My husband and I try to listen to RX whenever it's time for the Morning Rush, but we usually get out of the house after 10am so we pretty much miss every time. Haha.

When either of us catches them, we try to tell the other one what we heard and we laugh our hearts out. I remember my husband telling me about this one time the Morning Rush Top 10 was doing funny country slogans. We found this one super funny, we almost cried! The most unforgettable country slogan? 'Kokak, kokak -- Prague.' Well, we're very shallow so this one made our day.

One of my sisters got these books for Christmas. I read through them and was lol-ing (or is it l-ing-ol?) so much.


A couple jokes that I remember and found super funny are -- (not exactly as in the books.. I paraphrased/translated.)

* Why did mama centipede faint? Because baby centipede wants Havaianas for Christmas!
* What do you call head lice on a bald man? Homeless.

Anyway, earlier today, I found some fellow bloggers reacting to haters, and I remembered that there's a page dedicated to haters. Go read. Haha.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I love The Morning Rush, too! We listen to it on our way to work. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I miss those two! Delamar is the sister of one of my classmates in med school, never got to meet her in person, but I am a fan of both ever since. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...