Friday, January 11

Love: Raise the Bar with Fresh Fragrance Bar


Whenever I go inside a department store, I make it a point to avoid the perfume area, because pesky salespeople shoving those perfume-scented papers in your face annoy me so much. Then I heard about Fresh Fragrance Bar. They are not your ordinary perfume store you see. What separates them from the others? Read on and you'll see.

They sell the real thing. They promise reasonable prices compared to department stores, and they only sell the real stuff! I say this because in all the bazaars I've gone to during the holiday season, there is always at least one stall that sell fragrance knock-offs. If you don't know your perfumes, you'd think they are authentic. But they're not. They almost smell the same, but who knows what's inside them?

They have multiple payment options. If you don't have a credit card, or if you don't have enough cash now, no worries, because Fresh Fragrance Bar offers flexible payment schemes, perpetual promotions and loyalty programs for their customers. Too good to be true? It gets better.

They believe that finding the right scent for you takes time. It's not a hurried process. Fresh Fragrance Bar's frangrance consultants will help you experiment and find the perfume that works best for you, and they won't push you just so they can make a sale. I wish all stores have this outlook.

It took time for me to find perfumes that I love. Right now, I have three go-to perfumes --  Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue, Lanvin's Eclat d'Arpege and Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist. But I am always on the lookout for new scents, especially now that my Lanvin supply is low. I can't wait to go and try out Fresh Fragrance Bar for myself.

Fresh Fragrance Bar positions themselves as the perfume store for perfume addicts. I think they are more than that. I think they are the perfume store for every one looking for that perfect scent.

Fresh Fragrance Bar have shops in 5 locations -- Eastwood Mall, Alabang Town Center, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Abreeza Mall and Marquee Mall.



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I need to shop for scents. I'll check out the one in Eastwood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Let me know what you think.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that there's one in the south! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they offer credit card installment? What minimum amount? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they offer credit card installments? Like 3 months? If so, do u possibly know wat is the minimum amount? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...