Friday, January 11

Love: Sample Room and Kerastase Oleo Relax


I'm sure by now you've heard about Sample Room. It's an online website where you can order samples for free. You just pay for shipping.

The first product I ordered from Sample Room was the Kerastase Oleo-Relax Fluide. I've been a fan of Kerastase Oleo-Relax because of my frizzy wavy hair, but I don't usually buy because it's very expensive. I've tried their shampoo and conditioner before, and I had a very good experience. This time, Sample Room was offering samples of Kerastase Oleo-Relax Fluide.

Ordering was an easy breezy process -- probably the easiest one I've encountered next to Amazon. I kid you not.

The package was delivered via courier, which is the service of choice in the Philippines. The postal service here sucks, but I don't want to rant about that now.

The package came in a postal stock packaging, Inside was a brown paper bag with the Sample Room  logo. The kraft paper used was thick, probably around 100 gsm or so.


It was sealed on the back flap with their pink sticker.


The sample was even bubble wrapped. They charge about P100 for shipping (I feel it's a bit overpriced because it should only be P50), and I think it's not that bad considering that they took their time wrapping it nicely and securely.


Now for the product itself. I was surprised that the sample they were offering was 50ml of this good stuff! Galing for P100 diba? It was really worth it, size palang.


The Kerastase Oleo-Relax line is for dry, unruly, and frizzy hair. I have all those albeit not extremely bad. The technology behind this product is Nutri-Huille + Anti-Frizz, which reduces frizz and adds softness, shine and reduces volume.

So now, let's put it to the test. This is me with towel-dried hair, ready to use the Kerastase Oleo-Relax Fluide.


I applied 2 pumps on my hair, and I blow dried it quickly.

This is my hair before. Major frizz to the nth power. Eek.


This is it after. See? This product really works for me. So, thank you Sample Room for having this sample for me to try. My hair is less frizzy, softer and shinier.



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Didn't know about sample room! Thanks for the intro Mommy G! love it on your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fairly new online site, although they only ship in the Philippines. :) Thanks, Vel.

      Delete
  2. wow! mukhang ok siya ah. i hope i get something like that in my birch box =D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...