Monday, January 14

Shopping: Target x Prabal Gurung Collab


Target just doesn't stop! Missoni, Neiman Marcus and now, Prabal Gurung.

People are anticipating a Missoni-for-Target-type of demand. I am pretty sure you have heard of the clamor and excitement about the Missoni and Neiman Marcus collaboration recently. People flocked Target stores just to get their hands on the items. As expected, they sold out very quickly.

On the same day of the launch, eBay already had loads of these things listed, and they had been highly marked up because the items were not in stock anymore.

Just what is in store for you in the Prabal Gurung x Target collection? Vibrant colors in fun, flirty cuts ... accessories like shoes, jewelry and handbags.

Here are my top picks. Take a look.

Copyright Target. Source LuckyMag.


The Prabal Gurung collection at Target will launch February 10, 2013.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I like the sandals & the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clothes of Prabal Gurung are a little over-the-top for me and my age. Hence, not so excited about this collaboration like the previous ones. I do love the wedge though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, me too. I feel I'm too old to wear these styles. I love them anyway. :)

      Delete
  3. I like the black and white dress...and the wedges! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...