Tuesday, May 14

Travel: A San Francisco Bakery Restroom


What? Yes, you read correctly. It is a bakery restroom -- well, a bakery-themed restroom. If you've been following my blog posts, you may have read about my recent one on Terminal 21, a one concept one floor mall in Bangkok. I just find it amazing that the designers of this mall's interiors took the time to go into the small details. I found it weird (at first) to see the bakery restroom sign. I mean, come on, if  you didn't know any better, what would you think? Once you go inside though, it's pretty cute.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is cool!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day mommy G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vel, belated Happy Mother's Day to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...