Monday, August 11

Crafts/DIY: Orange Jasmine a.k.a. Kamuning Paper Flowers


I tried my hand on dyeing my own tissue paper for my paper flowers and this is the first time that I used a Philippine flower as inspiration. We have a lot of kamuning plants (or orange jasmine) on the front of our house. I love it when they're in bloom because they really smell good.


A few weeks back, I dyed some tissue paper to give them a little blush. I decided to use this to make my paper kamuning. I know, I know, kamuning flowers are white, but I wanted some pink in it too.

I tried it out on a few flowers first. They turned out cute so I kept going.


Here's a bunch of them.

Now, with leaves.


Small flowers like these are actually a bit more difficult to make than medium-sized ones because of their size, but seeing them all together just makes it worth it. 

Happy Monday!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...